MAKES ME THINK
You will have to use both critical and creative thinking to explore and discuss these pictures.
- Choose one picture to focus on.
- Take time to look at carefully before you talk to anyone.
- Look for what you see.
- Think about what might connected to it that you can’t see.
- Use some of the thinking and talking prompts below to help you talk about ideas with someone.
You can use some of the ‘reflect and share ideas’ below to explore different ways to share your spoken ideas.
Story Starters (Horizontal images)
Story Starters (Vertical images)
IT COULD BE…
Turn on your creative thinking and imagine all the things this image could be or where it came from.
- Does it have special powers of meanings?
- Where could it have come from? (Think creatively)
- Who could have made or created it?
- What do you think it is? (Think critically)
REMINDS ME OF…
Time to map out connections. Time to open up your memory banks and think about..
- Memories or reminder this has you thinking about
- All the things it could be connected to
- The connections between the picture and your memories
Use critical thinking to explore these ideas.
Use your imagination, be as creative as you can. NO rules here, no wrong answers. the sillier the better.
Think about the things in the picture. Imagine you ca change it or turn it anything you want.
What do you think it could be or do if…
Everting we see, feel, smell, taste, hear in the world has connections to lots of other things. Connections like
- What people think or believe?
- What people imagine?
- What people need or want?
- What is made of? How it is used?
- How do people name it or count it?
- Who sees it and who doesn’t?
What hidden ideas do you thinker connected to the thing in the picture you are looking at?