VIEWING & PRESENTING
Viewing and presenting invites people to find interesting ways to engage an audience and share all sorts of information.
The purpose of these tasks are to invite younger children to think about
- What are the different ways I can share information?
- What sort of information can I share?
- How can I explore the world around me by looking carefully at it?
- What can I notice when I look carefully at something?
- What do I see? How can I share that with others?
Below are links to a series of tasks, games or conversations that can support your child begin to explore how people use viewing and presenting skills to understand and explore the world around them.